Well... A lot of changes have happened in the last few weeks. After a series of events I have moved back home. Yeah, it's kinda crazy and most people are asking why I did it. Well. you see.. the Lord shut some doors, and I felt the direction he was moving me in was to go home. How long will I be here? I have no idea. But, I will be faithful where I have been called.
With all this going on there's been some changes in my heart as well. Really trying to hear what the Lord wants and put away any selfish desires I may have. I know the Lord wants to give me the desires of my heart.. but I also believe that sometimes my flesh gets in the way and what I think may be my desires is just my flesh talking. When I truly know the Lord my desires will become His desires for me. And yet, sometimes He may tell me "no" or "not yet", which hurts. But I have to know that He knows what's best for me. And He will continue to guide me.
No comments:
Post a Comment