Monday, August 22, 2011

A week and a half later...

I'm here!!!!

  So.. here I am, living in Franklin, TN, no longer apart of the Honor Academy. In all honesty it's kinda scary. I still don't think it's hit me yet that I wont be going back to TX in a few days. And I'm not excited for when it actually does hit me.
  Though I know this where the Lord wants me, I still find myself questioning... did I make the right choice? Was I supposed to go home before I moved here? What am I supposed to do now that I'm here? But then I step back and think... why do I doubt the Lord? What is it in my human nature that I'm more inclined not to trust Him? I don't think I understand it. Because while some things are falling through other opportunities are showing up. But, it all comes down to trust. Am I really going to trust the Lord and let Him lead me over this next season of my life? Or am I going to try and take control? I need to let Him control this. Because with me leading the charge this won't go anywhere. But with the Lord, He will take me exactly where He wants me. So, while things may look bleak in some areas around me, I know that He is in control. And I know He will provide everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment