Monday, June 6, 2011

Life's unexpected turns

  Well, Today has just been one of those days where you feel like it's just not going to turn out well.. but I am still trusting the Lord with every situation.
  Today I tried to get a hold of the lady that I am waiting to hear back for my job next year. Well, she called me back and told me that for now things are not going to work out. The reason is they needed someone for the summer, and this girl already lives in Nashville. But if for some reason she doesn't work out they will give me a call...

  So.. let's just say things are kind of at a stand-still. I'm not sure what to do at this moment other then try again. I know that the Lord has called me to Nashville. Now i just have to decide if I'm going to allow one setback to totally set me back from where the Lord has called me to.
  So.. if you are reading this I ask for your prayers. I know this is where the Lord wants me. He is the one directing my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment