Friday, May 27, 2011

Knowing the value of family

  Many of you know that recently there have been a lot of bad weather hit in several different area's around the US. I think sometimes in the US we see all the tragedy happening in other parts of the world and we think that could never happen to us. And now we are seeing these things happen in our own neighborhoods.
  I recently had a phone conversation with my mom and she told me that my brother's house was partially destroyed by the tornado. Almost the entire roof was taken off of his house. Thankfully he was not home when this happened. Thank God he wasn't home.. Really. I was just sitting here thinking about it, and a part of me wants to weep. My brother could have been in the number of those dead from the storm damage. I thank God for the things that made it seem that it was taking too much time. because of that my brother is still alive.
  Some and read this and think I'm making too big of a deal about this... but i assure you i am not. It is by the Lord's grace alone that my brother is still here.

Please be in prayer though.. the rebuilding process will be difficult. Pray that my brother would see the grace of the Lord on his life and truly come to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment